Loan - Application Form
If you are a First for Money member and are interested in applying for a loan, simply fill out the below form and one of our team members will be in touch shortly regarding your application.
*To apply for a loan with First for Money you must be a member – join us today.
Upon completion you will need to send us proof of your income and expenditure. Please submit all documents to our South Tyneside Office or the City of Sunderland Office within 14 days of submitting this application. If documents are not received within this time frame your application will be discarded.
1) Last 3 months payslips and/or ALL benefit award letters – including housing benefit &
Council tax reduction.
2) Last 3 months bank / building society and/or post office statements.
3) Current statements for ALL credit cards, catalogues, store cards – including bank, door step, higher purchase, pay day, online & high street loans etc.
4) Details of any CCJ or Bankruptcy (If satisfied evidence must be provided).
5) Partner’s signature is required if their income is to be included and evidence MUST be provided.
If all relevant and required documents are not supplied this will delay your loan application. All applications are kept on file for 14 days after this period it will be withdrawn if the correct documentation is not supplied.
Upon receiving the required documents a loan office will then assess your application. This may take up to 7 working days to be assessed and a decision made. Once completed, your loan will be paid by bank transfer (BACS), cheque or cash.